WHAT: Three General Dynamics business units will participate in Modern Day Marine 2023 in Washington, D.C., to demonstrate how elements of their extensive portfolio of products and services can help advance the U.S. Marine Corps’ vision to build a more capable force.
WHEN: June 27-29, 2023 | Click here for symposium hours and admissions information.
WHERE: Booth 1127, Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
General Dynamics Land Systems
- Advanced Reconnaissance Vehicle (ARV): The General Dynamics Land Systems team at Modern Day Marine will be able to discuss the transformational ARV capabilities being developed for the Marine Corps. GD’s ARV is designed to serve as the USMC’s new battlefield quarterback on the multi-domain battlefield. It connects to an array of onboard and offboard sensors, plus uncrewed aerial systems (UAS) and, in the future, ground robotic systems. Highly mobile on land and in the water, the ARV allows Marines to sense and communicate like never before. The General Dynamics Land Systems design ensures growth margins and modular open architecture to rapidly incorporate new technology as it develops.
- Small Multipurpose Equipment Transport (S-MET): The robotic wheeled S-MET will be on display in the booth at Modern Day Marine. S-MET has proved to be a rugged, reliable, V-22-transportable small-unit force multiplier that provides increased persistence, protection and projection of combat power. S-MET is a semi-autonomous robotic platform that reduces physical burden on Marines and can be equipped with an array of modular mission payloads.
- Autonomous Vehicle Sustainment (AVS): Moving from reactive to predictive maintenance, General Dynamics Land Systems’ Condition Based Maintenance Plus (CBM+) solution optimizes equipment performance and increases operational readiness while reducing the cost of ownership of vehicle fleets. The on-platform Health, Usage, Monitoring System (HUMS) is integrated with Next Generation Electronic Architecture to provide forward-looking, real-time Decision Actionable Logistics Information (DAI).
- Digital Training System (DTS): DTS provides operators and maintenance instructors/students with an immersive, gaming-type teaching/learning solution. Users have the ability to virtually explore a vehicle’s model-based, simulated digital twin through any device, such as a tablet, phone or computer. DTS can be used as an instructor-led training solution, connecting to all variant platforms to create a fully connected live digital twin.
General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Command & Control (C2) Capabilities Demo: This live demonstration features General Dynamics Mission Systems’ battle management applications that empower tactical leaders to efficiently analyze, plan, rehearse, execute and review strategic operations. The GeoSuite solution utilizes an intuitive, map-centric interface, including unique multimedia tools, advanced planning capabilities and visualizations specifically focused on the operational environment. With a focus on rapid dissemination and sharing of critical information, GeoSuite delivers real-time, actionable intelligence and situational data across multiple environments.
General Dynamics Information Technology
- Comet 5G Advanced Wireless Solution and Flight Line of the Future Demo: GDIT’s Comet 5G solution enables low-latency, high-bandwidth and high-reliability connections to enable digital transformation across the enterprise from the back office to remote, austere environments. This solution is designed with zero-trust cybersecurity while leveraging edge computing to support critical missions. At Modern Day Marine, GDIT will demonstrate how to perform flight line repair and maintenance operations hands-free, using head-mounted augmented reality devices.
For more information on these solutions, or for stock imagery, contact our media representatives:
Follow us on Twitter during the show at @GD_LandSystems, @GDMS and @GDIT.
General Dynamics (NYSE:GD) is a global aerospace and defense company that offers a broad portfolio of products and services in business aviation; ship construction and repair; land combat vehicles, weapons systems and munitions; and technology products and services. General Dynamics employs more than 100,000 people worldwide and generated $38.5 billion in revenue in 2021. More information about General Dynamics is available at www.gd.com.